Take a Seat at Our Table
ExecHQ is looking for entrepreneurial executives throughout North America and key international locations who have extensive experience in one or more areas within the C-Suite (e.g. as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Chief Innovation Officer (CInO), Chief Strategy Officer (CStO), Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Chief Sales Officer (CSO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), Chief Customer Success Officer (CCSO), etc.)
Business owners and CEOs around the globe are experiencing some or many of the following human-capital-related issues:
- They wear multiple hats and are responsible for leading many areas of their business where they don’t have the time or expertise.
- Not having the right expertise in their executive teams results in inefficiencies, issues and/or negatively impacts their bottom line.
- They may need expertise in many areas, but they don’t need or can’t afford to hire a full-time permanent person to fill that role.
- They have lost certain members of their executive teams due to retirement, being taken out by family-related health issues, maternity or other leaves, cost-cutting measures, or performance issues.
- Key tasks are being delegated to others who are do not have the necessary experience…or less important tasks are not being delegated by the executive teams.
- Their organizations are often not equipped to quickly take advantage of market opportunities, acquisitions, process improvements, etc.
ExecHQ’s team of executive consultants provide CEOs and Business Owners the right executives on an on-demand basis to help them alleviate these issues and to work with their executive teams to take their organizations to the next level. ExecHQ works with organizations on a project basis, a part-time or “fractional” basis, or on a full-time interim basis. We tailor the time we spend to meet the client’s needs in an affordable manner.
At ExecHQ, we are a family-first environment. Our executive consultants retain 97% of revenues from clients, there are no buy-in-fees or significant start-up fees, and they have the flexibility, tools and resources to do what is best for their clients and their families. We have over 45 national-level Strategic Alliance Partner Firms in North America and we are part of some very well-respected alliances. ExecHQ provides its executive consultants and employees access to large-group health insurance plans (including dental and vision insurance), along with a number of other perks and benefits.
Please review the list below for active postings in North America, or if you don’t see a career opportunity that matches your experience, please send your resume and/or related information or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.