Adam has extensive experience in interim management, leading projects, and rapidly improving corporate performance. His projects were in strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and IT. His clients were in the US (West Coast, East Coast and in between) and Europe (Western, Eastern, Northern, and Central). He has held the following positions:
- Partner at Palo Alto Business Solutions in Las Vegas and Warsaw Poland (2003 to present)
- Head of Strategy at Accenture in Warsaw Poland (2000 to 2003)
- Senior Associate at McKinsey & Company in Warsaw Poland (1999 to 2000)
- President of PAB Enterprises in San Diego, CA (1989 to 1999)
- Senior Consultant a KPMG in Los Angeles (1987 to 1989)
Adam entered the firm alone. He brought no commando squad. He made very few personnel changes. With the exception of the previous CEO, all the key managers remained in their positions. Adam showed us how we can be more effective. In fact, he did not rescue the firm, he helped us rescue it. Adam is a top-level expert. I learnt a lot from him.
Wlodzimierz Pilacinski, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, Secura BC
Prior to this time, Adam was a Project Manager at Analong Devices in Wilmington, Massachusetts (1983 to 1985).
Adam holds an International Baccalaureate from Atlantic Collge in the U.K., a BS in Civil Engeering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA, and an MBA from Stanford University.