Bill focuses on helping companies reach their full potential with over 30 years of successful Executive Management experience backing him. He trains other executives in the art of hiring and retaining the best people, creating a dynamic work culture/customer experience, and utilizing high-performing management strategies to create and sustain highly profitable companies. Bill’s “hands-on” career experience gives him the ability to accurately calculate the “culture value” of a company.
Bill has led two different start-ups and guided a severely troubled 20-year-old company. He’s perfected the art of growing profitability through an engaged culture, renowned customer service and streamlined workflow. Bill’s greatest passion is teaching others how to use these methods and strategies to achieve their own success. He designs custom analytics to give companies significant insights above and beyond what is
routinely available to competitors.
- Served as CEO of troubled P&C insurance carrier worth $8 million and orchestrated a sale for $14 million
- Served as COO and President of P&C insurance carrier start-up that was originally worth $2 million and sold for $34 million
- Served as Executive VP of P&C insurance carrier start-up that was originally worth $2 million and sold for $60 million
- Active partner in leading Nashville-based Latino independent insurance agency, growing premiums from $400,000 annually to $5.2 million during tenure
Areas of Expertise:
- Creating industry-leading corporate cultures
- Designing state of the art processing systems
- Increasing process speeds by an average of 50-75%
- Product development
- Senior and middle management training and development
- Driving profitability of start-up companies
- Turning around bankrupt and troubled companies
Bill is based in Nashville, Tennessee.