Innovative, versatile, and service-oriented Executive/Visionary with 30+ years of continuous growth within the software development, information technology, Federal Government, and healthcare technology spaces. Expert in forging C-level strategic commercial business partnerships and business development within commercial, federal government agencies, and healthcare industries. Collaborative manager, recruiter, and supportive leader who synthesizes ideas and envisions the big picture to achieve results.
Cal’s areas of expertise include:
- Business Transformations
- Business Valuation Growth
- Business Valuations
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Growth Planning
- High-Performance Cultures
- Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching
- Marketing Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Organization Development
- Relationship Management
Expert in coaching Intelligent Leadership to Executives Combines real understanding of leadership issues, demands on leaders’ time, and internal and external pressures on executives to perform with a systems process for leadership growth. Conducts off-sites for Leadership and Culture solutions.
Builds high-performance organizations and cultures. Trusted advisor to business and government entities. Expert in organization value assessment, growth strategies, setting operations from the ground up, defining performance metrics, improving bottom-line profitability, and elevating business to market leadership.
- Joined the Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaches (ILEC) to deliver executive coaching to enhance leadership individually or for teams. (see https://calcarrera.intelligentleadershipec.com)
- Built AET, to an industry leader in classified enterprise Intelligence products. Established brand, developed a unique set of software products, and penetrated Intelligence Community markets; reached positive EBIT in 3 years.
- Founded The Carrera Group, Inc. Established consulting agreements with C-level executives in large aerospace firms and the Department of Defense. (see TCG-LLC.co)
- Led the public company ViewTech (NASQAQ:VUTK) to increase operational efficiency and profits prior to sale. Integrated operations resulting from acquisitions.
- Co-founded healthcare technology company VirTx; managing operations as COO and facilitating its sale at 16x revenue to eMedSoft (AMEX:MED)
- Recruited to join west coast division of Veda Inc. to form software engineering group. Grew division to 125 professional engineers in Aerospace, Electrical, and Software engineering.
- Founded Defense Services Industry Executive Association (DSIEA), and registered it with State of California as 501(c)(6) non-profit; became first affiliate member of Professional Services Council, a DC lobbying organization representing industry.