Innovative, versatile, and service-oriented Executive/Visionary with 30+ years of continuous growth within the software development, information technology, Federal Government and healthcare technology spaces. Expert in forging C-level strategic commercial business partnerships and business development within commercial, federal government agencies, and healthcare industries. Collaborative manager, recruiter, and supportive leader who synthesizes ideas and envisions the big picture to achieve results.
Builds high-performance organizations and cultures. Trusted advisor to business and government entities. Expert in organization value assessment, growth strategies, setting operations from the ground up, defining performance metrics, improving bottom-line profitability, and elevating business to market leadership.
- Built AET, to an industry leader in classified enterprise Intelligence products. Established brand, developed unique set of software products, and penetrated Intelligence Community markets; reached positive EBIT in 3 years.
- Founded The Carrera Group, Inc. Established consulting agreements with C-level executives in large aerospace firms and the Department of Defense.
- Led the public company ViewTech (NASQAQ:VUTK) to increase operational efficiency and profits prior to sale.
- Co-founded healthcare technology company VirTx managing operations as COO and facilitating its sale at 16x revenue to eMedSoft (AMEX:MED)
- Recruited to join west coast division of Veda Inc. to form software engineering group. Grew division to 125 professional engineers in Aerospace, Electrical, and Software engineering.
- Founded Defense Services Industry Executive Association (DSIEA), and registered it with State of California as 501(c)(6) non-profit; became first affiliate member of Professional Services Council, a DC lobbying organization representing industry.