Clarence provides consulting and executive leadership to help companies build operations and organizations that drive sustained growth. He partners with executives and boards to invent and implement strategies that improve their company’s long-term value generation.
Clarence is an entrepreneurial executive experienced in growing multinational technology businesses. Over a more than 20-year career, he’s advised more than 50 Fortune 500 companies across 20 industries on improving their mission critical operations. He inspires and cultivates curiosity, creativity, and collaboration within organizations to improve company adaptability and performance.
- Growth strategy
- Offering (product and service) design, development, and management
- Cross-functional leadership
- Process design and optimization
- Organizational transformation
- Talent optimization
- Digital transformation
- Design thinking
- Change management
- SaaS/enterprise software design and development
- Leadership development
Experienced in the following industries:
- Business Services
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing (including aircraft and rail)
Clarence is based in the San Diego, California.