A multi-faceted, high level ethical CEO with depth of knowledge in negotiations, culture, organizational development, fiscal management, relations/partnership builder in business. Worked alongside power alliances such as: Forbes noted Leprino Foods; Denver Broncos; US Dean Foods; Anschutz Health & Wellness Center; US Dairy Sustainability; value chain of US Dairy Industry; Colorado Governor’s; Colorado Commissioners of Ag; Washington Post; World Wildlife Federation and more.
A professional developer of rising industry stars in business, executives and their teams, rising stars. Business developer including strategic direction, pressure points in business, branding, image, reputation, and positioning. Able to orchestrate dealings with, crisis, activists, and general consumer communications. Skilled in being the public voice of large and diverse organizations with a longstanding track record of success in generating partnerships and advocacy. Trained by top U.S. experts in communications, image, crisis, branding, marketing – TV, radio, social media, and print interviews.
Trainings during COVID-19: “Client Acquisition and Business Development,” “Unleash the Power Within,” “2020 Comeback Challenge,” “Brand Development”
- High Level Negotiator
- Powerful US Alliances/Relationships
- Fiscal & Board Function Mgmt.
- Fundraising & digital integration
- Organizational Development
- Executive Facilitator For Strategic Planning
- Proficient in Computer & Technology: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, Donor Database/CRM
- Communications & Crisis
- 2020 Agricultural white paper for Presidential Candidate
- Nutrition Children & Schools