Finance, operations, and organizational development professional with diverse for-profit and non-profit experience transforming operating structures to improve operational effectiveness and financial performance. Passionate about mentoring and supporting business leaders in operations, finance, marketing, sales, communication, and IT to drive successful enhancement of internal business processes that support long-term sustainability and growth.
Dave has an accomplished record over the past 30 years as a CPA and a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) working in various roles including:
- United States Air Force Veteran (4 years)
- Various positions, including Controller at the holding company level, and
- VP/CFO/Business Unit Finance Manager in various operating divisions of one of 10 ten largest banks in the U.S. (14 years)
- C-Level Position at a large not-for-profit (9 years)
- Executive Director and Capacity Developer for a U.S. based non-profit organization supporting a University in Zambia Africa whose graduates serve in key positions in commerce, government, education, and humanitarian work (4 years)
Dave has a BS in Accounting from Arizona State University and MBA in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. Dave is also pursuing a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership at Grand Canyon University.
Dave is based in the Phoenix, Arizona area.