David is a highly experienced senior finance executive who, for 10 years, has been providing owners of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as managing directors of nonprofit associations, with strategic guidance and support in overcoming obstacles to their short and long term success.
David’s primary expertise is in finance, accounting, and process improvement. He has worked in a wide variety of industries and have helped all his clients improve working capital and cash flow as well as profitability. David’s efforts result in improved timeliness, accuracy and veracity of financial statements and include implementing financial and strategic planning and forecasting disciplines.
David has been a speaker on various financial topics at local, regional and national events.
David has held many significant roles over his career including:
1) Finance Leader for Global Technologies, American Express (2 years)
2) VP National Accounting Services for Thomas Cook Travel (14 years)
3) Finance Manager & Six Sigma Re-engineering Manager for American Express (5 years)
4) CFO for Kiesler Enterprises, Inc. (2 years)
5) Corporate Finance Project Manager for Honeywell (2 years)
6) Founder and Owner of his own CFO consulting firm (9 years)
David has a BS in Business from Miami University and an MBA in Finance from the University of Utah. David is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified International Credit Professional (CICP), and an International Certified Credit Executive (ICCE).
David has nearly 40 years of experience in the industry and is retired from the United States Air Force Reserve.