David-Paul is known as a dynamic Executive Leader with more than 23 years of experience in health care. He is a high-integrity, energetic leader known for the ability to envision and create successful outcomes in complex situations, and is adept at fostering relationships within the organization to create a culture of accountability, teamwork and one easily adaptable to change. David-Paul has had a number of significant roles in his career, including:
- VP and Regional CEO and VP of Operations for Noble Health Management, LLC and Noble Heath Corp, respectively, in the Kansas City area (2020)
- CEO at Republic County Hospital in Belleville, KS (2017 to 2020)
- COO at Southeast Kansas Mental Health Center in Iola, KS (2015 to 2017)
Prior to this time, David-Paul was a 1422/PTN, EMR Subject Matter Expert for Thrive Allen County in Iola, KS (2014 to 2017), Director of Medical Imaging Services – Physician Recruitment at Allen County Regional Hospital (2012 to 2015), Senior Marketing Director/Physician Liaison at Medical Diagnostic Center in Independence MO (2010 to 2011), and a Diagnostic/Surgical Radiological Technologist at North Kansas City Hospital in North Kansas City, MO (2002 to 2008).
His areas of expertise include:
- Hospital consulting and process improvement
- Health care innovation, management and social assistance
- Medical technology
- Education and health services
- Business operations, transformation and advisory
- Team building
David-Paul has a Bachelor of Liberal Arts Degree from University of Missouri-Kansas City, an associate degree in Radiological Technology from Penn Valley Community College, and an MBA in Health Care Management from Ottawa University.