Ed has held several significant roles in his career, including:
1) Senior Industry Advisor as a Management Consultant (2012 to 2017)
2) Executive Director, Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association (2014-2015)
3) Principal and Managing Partner at Cold Spring Investors (2007 to 2015)
4) Director, Industry Business Group for Asia Pacific at Siemens (2004 to 2012)
5) CEO at CADES Digitech Private Limited in Bangalore India (2002 to 2003)
6) VP at CGG, a Boeing Company (1999-2002); and 7) President at Aviation Suppliers Association (1993-1997)
Ed has a Juris Doctor in Law from the University of Tulsa College of Law and a BS in Business Management from Langston University. Ed is also a licensed attorney.
Ed is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.