Eliseo is known as a seasoned Chief Executive Officer with over 3 decades of experience in a variety of leadership roles, including managing high-level corporate operations and helping underserved communities achieve objectives, within a range of industries. Eliseo has extensive experience advising and coaching CEOs and Business Leaders around the world, and is highly successful in leading Diversity initiatives, including Employee Resource Groups. He is a passionate driver of partnership creation between minority and women-owned businesses with corporate America as a key ingredient of strategic, profitable growth. Over Eliseo’s career, he has held a number of significant roles, including:
- CEO at ETR Business Solutions, Inc. (2004 to present)
- Chief Procurement Officer at Interpublic Group of Companies (2006 to 2018)
- VP of Global Procurement at Cendant Corporation (2005 to 2006)
- Chief Procurement Officer at TIAA-CREF (1990 to 2003)
- VP of Operations at Drexel Burnham Lambert, Inc. (1983 to 1990)
- AVP at Dean Witter Reynolds (1981 to 1983)
Eliseo holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Columbia University in New York City.