Glenn is known as a strategic & results-oriented leader that leverages extensive experience in business development, marketing, solution development, operations, and business management to drive increased revenue & profitability. Glenn establishes the vision and strategies that scale businesses while creating innovative products & solutions that strengthen the competitive positioning. Throughout Glenn’s career, he has held several significant roles, including:
- COO/SVP at Valence Group, Inc. in Bellevue, WA (2018-present)
- iSoftStone, Inc. in Kirkland, WA (2008-2017)
- Started as VP, then promoted to SVP/GM, and then President
- CTO at 4Care Solutions in Redmond, WA (2008)
- Senior Director, Product Development at Zetron, a Kenwood Company, in Kirkland, WA (2002-2008)
Prior to this time, Glenn had various Director or consultant roles at Multiple Technologies and ImageX.com. Glenn is also a STEM Advisory Board Member at Bellevue College and a Board Member at LeadPrep Academy. Glenn earned a BS in Computer Science from the University of Idaho and an MBA from the University of Washington.