James is a management consultant and a documentary film producer. His specialized experience includes: Producer of documentary films, contract development, operations and administration, Healthcare consultation, sales and marketing training. James has also been an addiction and geriatric mental health services consultant.
Over his career, James has held a number of significant roles including:
- Consultant at New England Health Partners (2018 to 2020)
- CEO at Summit Behavioral Health in New Jersey (2015 to 2018)
- Contract Management Consultant at Health Partners New England (2013 to 2015)
- COO at Gosnold on Cape Cod (2010 to 2013)
- Director of Business Development at Hazelden Foundation (2001 to 2010)
- Director of Operations – Gero Psychiatry at Arbour UHS (1996 to 2000)
- Co-Founder at Cornerstone Health Management in Dallas Tx (1989 to 1995)
- Regional VP, Business Development at Horizon Health Management (1985 to 1989)
James has a BA from the University of Illinois in Chicago and an MA from the University of Minnesota/Hamline University in St. Paul, MN.