Jeremy is an accomplished senior level leader with 24 years of experience working in various agribusiness and financial service sectors throughout the country. He has helped transform companies by identifying operational efficiencies, developing and leading high performing teams, analyzing financial performance, developing key performance indicators, and facilitating strategic direction. Jeremy began his career in an operational capacity which lead to various sales, accounting, finance and leadership roles. He has an in depth operational and financial understanding across many agribusiness sectors that include grain handling, feed manufacturing, agronomic facilities, specialty crop processing, dairy, livestock production, cotton ginning, land management and financial services. Jeremy strives to understand the businesses he works with from the ground up.
- Paragon Freight Holdings, Inc. – President
- G.M. Lawrence & Company, a Lawrence Group Company – CFO/COO
- Ag Partners, LLC – Vice President Finance / CFO
- AgCountry Farm Credit Services – Business Analyst, Agribusiness Finance & Capital Markets
- Thompsons USA Limited – Assistant Manager & Accountant
- Built a startup business to a $5 million enterprise valuation within 10 months of operations
- Key resource for mergers and acquisitions that provided over 60% growth for a $300MM company.
- Lead the daily operations and defined market strategy of a grain origination and marketing business.
- Facilitated a team to construct a $25MM feed mill and negotiated a debt financing package which required no capital injection from its owners.
- Lead the acquisition and business structuring of a livestock brokerage business.
- Lead the development of a freight company that resulted in over $200,000 of savings within the first two months of operations.
- Developed a feed manufacturing business model and management business that allowed for returns of over 20% for its investors.
- Negotiated rail and truck freight contracts for various domestic lanes which saved the company up to 30% in ongoing freight costs.
- Negotiated and structured syndicated debt financing packages with annualized savings of over $1 million.
- Worked with State and local community leaders to identify and develop swine production within an area that had limited livestock production.
- Lead the development of a feed mill and grain storage expansion project with a large national swine integrator.
- Developed operational processes that generated significant receiving, processing, packaging and loadout efficiencies.
- Facilitated the divesture of bank owned property to mitigate creditor risk.
Licenses: Real Estate Salesperson – Inactive: IA, MN and ND