Jim is known as a seasoned executive with in-depth knowledge of the business, clinical and financial issues facing today’s integrated healthcare delivery systems, hospitals and medical groups. Jim has held a number of significant roles in his career, including:
- Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer for North State Radiology Medical Group, Inc. in Chico, CA (2015 to 2019)
- CEO at Prima Medical Foundation in Novato, CA (2013 to 2014)
- CEO at Tenet Healthcare – First Choice Physician Partners in Anaheim, CA (2012 to 2013)
- VP – Product Growth and Development at Brown & Toland Physicians in San Francisco, CA (2010 to 2011)
- President, CEO and CFO at Physicians Integrated Medical Group in San Francisco, CA (1995 to 2010)
Jim has a BS in Public Administration from the University of Arizona and a Master of Science in Business Administration from the University of Northern Colorado.