Katharine is known as an expert in assessing people and the team dynamics. She has experience in Finance (CPA License in the past), Strategy, Execution, Operations, etc., although her real genius lies in assessing people and then helping them bring their best self to work. Throughout Katharine’s career, she has held a number of significant roles, including:
- Founder and CEO at The Halpin Companies, Inc. (1995 to present)
- Founding Facilitator at ATHENA International Valley of the Sun Women in Tech Leadership Cohort (2020 to present)
- Trusted Advisor & Contributor at CFO.University (2019 to present)
- Core Value Index (CVI) Consultant at Taylor Protocols (2011 to present)
- Adjunct Faculty at ASU’s Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation (2014 to 2016)
- Management Consultant/Tax Accountant CPA at various CPA and consulting firms, including Touché Ross in Dallas, TX (1982-1995)
Katharine holds a BS in Business Administration & Accounting from the University of Texas at Dallas, and a BA in Accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi. Catherine is a CPA (currently inactive status) and is certified by the International Coaching Federation as a Master Certified Coach (MCC – currently inactive status).