Kevin is known as a President and CEO with extensive experience in both venture capital and materials manufacturing, who has found collaborating and creating mutually beneficial relationships allow stakeholders to achieve organizational objectives quickly and effectively. Over Kevin’s career, he has held a number of significant roles, including:
- President and CEO at Pioneer Metal Finishing in Green Bay, Wisconsin (2019 – 2021)
- President and CEO at Stevick Operations Solutions, LLC in the Greater Chicago area (2017 – 2019, 2013 – 2016)
- CEO at Advanced Alloy Processing in Elk Grove Village, IL (2016 – 2017)
- President and CEO at Optima Specialty Steel (2012 – 2013)
- President and CEO at Niagara LaSalle Corporation (2006 – 2011)
- President and CEO at Engineered Materials Solutions (2002 – 2005)
- CEO – Chicago Cold Rolling at Bethlehem Steel (2000 – 2002)
Prior to this time, Kevin held other positions at Bethlehem Steel, Washington Steel, Kaiser Aluminum, and Corning Glass Works.
Kevin holds a BS in Systems Engineering from the United States Naval Academy, and attended the Executive MBA Program at the University of Pittsburgh.