Lawrence’s business philosophy is simple. Relentless Plan, Execute, and Implement to Success.
His professional accomplishments include:
- Developed the first web-based end to end solution for the US Patents Office
- Part of team that was responsible for leading to Pesonal Communication Systems technology
- Wrote literature that is currently used as justification for environmentally-based software development methodology
- Wrote DR plans at the Federal, State, and Local level to navigate successfully through COVID-19
Lawrence holds multiple degrees:
- PhD in Information Technology (Capella University)
- MBA in Project Management (Capella University)
- Bachelor’s degree (Kentucky State University)
Other areas of study include Project Management, Product Management, Software Development, Cyber Security and Governance, Disaster Recovery, ERP, and Cloud Technology.
Lawrence loves to read self help books and has been happily married for years to Danita Williams, who is a dedicated worker in the Optometry field. Together, they have two sons, Derien and DeShawn, and one daughter, Erinn.