Lisa is a high energy, client-focused C-suite operations, financial and investor relations professional with experience and clients in various industries (US and UK/EU), including real estate and construction, bio-tech and healthcare, private equity, venture capital, investment management, family offices and non-profit.
Lisa’s areas of expertise include:
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Venture Capital
- Investor Relations
Lisa was a fractional Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Investor Relations Officer (IRO) and has had clients in real estate and construction, bio-tech and healthcare, private equity and venture capital. Lisa has also held many significant roles throughout her career, including:
- Chief of Staff at SunCoast Builders, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona
- VP of Finance (Interim) for F-Prime Capital Partners in Cambridge, MA,
- Managing Director at PriceWaterhouseCoopers Asset Management Advisory in New York
- COO and CFO of BAML Capital Partners
- Controller at KKR PEI, LP in New York
- CFO of Meditrust
- Several bio-tech and tech venture-backed and public companies, as well as family offices in the greater Boston area
Lisa has an MBA in Finance from Bentley University and a Bachelors of Accounting from New Mexico State University.
Lisa is based in New York, Boston and Phoenix.