Lise is known as an Executive Coach and a Professional Certified Life Coach who is passionate about helping individuals & organizations reach their full potential and achieve exceptional results. Over Lise’s career, she has held a number of significant roles, including:
- CEO at Gestion RL Girard Management Corp in Ottawa and Renfrew (2005 to Present)
- Project Manager/Senior Consultant at Ste-Anne Medical Center in Ottawa (2019 to 2020)
- Administrator at Carleton Lodge – Long Term Care in Ottawa (2017 to 2019)
- Interim Executive Director at House of Welcome in Ottawa (2015 to 2017)
- Chair of the Champlain Addiction Coordination Body – CACB (2013 to 2017)
- Senior Director, Mental Health and Addictions at Montfort Renaissance in Ottawa (2013 to 2017)
- CEO at Retail Business and Warehousing in Ottawa and Montreal (2008 to 2012)
Prior to this time, Lise had held other leadership and management roles at French Language Health Services Network of Eastern Ontario (2007 to 2008), First Nations and Intuit Branch at Health Canada (2006 to 2007), Ministry of Health and Wellness – Government of New Brunswick (2003 to 2005), the Regional Health Authority of Northern Quebec (1995 to 2003) and was a Nurse (1987 to 1995).
Lise has a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from the University of Moncton, a Master’s degree in Management and Organizational Development from Laval University and a number of certifications in areas of Epidemiology, Coaching, Primary Health Care Collaboration, Hypnotherapy and Reiki Master.