Lyndon is savvy, skilled, and full of the know-how your organization needs now.
- Banking, Bonding, and Commercial insurance assistance
- CMAR & JOC marketing
- Change Management
- Continuity of business/succession planning
- Financing versus leasing options
- Help in legal preparation of claims for arbitration, mediation, or litigation
- IRS Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges help in the guidance of exchanges
- Job/Unit cost reports, WIP reporting, as well as over and under billing review
- Risk Management
- Safety Programs that help get you in the door of major clients and lower your EMOD rate
- Transition Management
- Workouts and refinancing
Two heads really are better than one.
Why risk stagnation in your organization by working on your own?
Phoenix, AZ. Tiffany Construction Company 14 years as CFO, Controller, Treasurer for a heavy civil company underground & grading in AZ, NM, CA, and Senora, Mexico.
Tempe, AZ. Pierson Construction, Inc. Five years as CFO, Treasurer of an underground wet utility mainline pipe company.
Scottsdale, AZ. Controller for over 20 companies. Primarily a real estate development company doing business in 7 states. Owner had a 50,000-acre ranch and farm in AZ. He also had several multimillion-dollar luxury homes in AZ & CA.
Aberdeen, SD. Teigen Construction, Teigen Equipment five years General Manager, Treasurer for a mainline concrete road prime contractor and road pavement recycle subcontractor.
Vail, CO. Viele Construction, Inc. Controller, Treasurer for a commercial and high-end luxury home builder in Vail and Aspen, CO. A few projects were the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheatre, two homes for Jack Nicholas, Country Club of the Rockies Clubhouse, a remodel for Don Johnson.
Carrington, ND. Lyndon was reared on a farm/ranch, learning the agricultural background. He enlisted in the Marine Corps, which he used to help pay for his National College of Business education, graduating Summa Cum Laude. His Ag background and education helped him while working for a regional CPA firm in the early-1980’s. He passed his CPA exam while working for Eide Bailly CPA’s, LLP. He learned the CPA business of many entities. Some for-profit and not for profit entities were motel audits of the franchisees and franchisor, endowment fund audits, bar & restaurant consulting, student loan operation audits, bank and S&L audits, and many personal and corporate tax returns. The CPA License is currently inactivated.
Professional accomplishments include:
- Reducing EMod rate for underground from a .97 to .66
- Spokesperson for a Cat Financial video commercial and still shot on the back cover of Equipment Magazine
- Reducing owner personal liability from creditors, lenders, bonding agreements, etc.
- Successful buying, selling, and trade of equipment to put income on the P&L when needed.
Lyndon is a CPA (1982-2017) and has a BS in Accounting from National College in South Dakota. He also has an Associate Degree in Business Administration and was awarded three meritorious promotions and two meritorious masts in the US Marine Corps.
Lyndon volunteers and works with several charities, including:
- Kiwanis International (Past Board Member)
- St. Vincent de Paul (Volunteer and Donor)
- St. Mary’s Food Bank (Donor)
- FBC Scottsdale (Chaneni House Food, Water, and Clothes Contributor)
Lyndon and Julie Larson have been married 44 years. Their oldest daughter and husband have 4 children in Olathe, KS. Lyndon and Julie’s youngest daughter lives in Gilbert, AZ.