Lyndon is known as a dynamic, results-driven CFO/Controller within the medium sized construction industry. Throughout his career, he has worked in a number of key roles, including:
- Controller/Treasurer at Tiffany Construction Company in Phoenix, AZ (2005 to 2019)
- Controller/CFO at Pierson Construction Corporation in Tempe, AZ (1997 to 2002)
- Controller/Treasurer at Teigen Construction, Inc. in Aberdeen, SD (1991 to 1995)
Lyndon has also been a self-employed business consultant and a realtor (1995 to 1997, 2002 to 2005, and 2020 to present). Other professional experience includes:
- CFO Consulting to predict financial actions
- COO Construction management oversight
- CEO, CFO, COO Help in preparation of arbitration, mediation, or litigation
- CEO Preparing contract documents
- Writing policies & procedures
- CFO Workouts and refinancing
- Business valuations upon death, divorce, or sale
- Continuity of business planning
- Financing versus leasing options
- CEO Guide upper management and executives with master business skills
- IRS Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges help in the guidance of forward or reverse exchanges
- CEO problem-Solving – Legal claims or lawsuits, IRS problems, cashflow & financing are a nightmare
- Help you plan the best solution for your problem
- Help you develop business skills and knowledge
- CFO Job/Unit cost reporting
- CFO Over and under billing scrutiny
- CFO Look to see where you stand in the bigger picture
- CEO Native American tribal contracts and bonding
Over the past 10 years as an account manager for both Iron Planet, CAT Auction Services and now currently as a business owner, I’ve had the opportunity to work with Lyndon on several occasions where his role as the Chief Financial Officer was to make important decisions that were in the best interest of the organization he represented. Lyndon’s consistent professional approach and attention to detail are attributes I appreciate most. Lyndon maintains a close connection with the industry’s market trends and certainly knows when to make proper adjustments and or offer recommendations that would best suit a company’s financial outlook. Lyndon’s experience would certainly benefit any organization or individual looking for advice to help improve their businesses bottom line.
Mike Protégé, Owner IVII Contracting, LLC, Mesa, Arizona
Professional accomplishments include:
- Reducing EMod rate for underground from a .97 to .66
- Spokesperson for a Cat Financial video commercial and still shot on the back cover of Equipment Magazine
- Reducing owner personal liability from creditors, lenders, bonding agreements, etc.
- Successful buying, selling, and trade of equipment to put income on the P&L when needed.
Lyndon is a CPA (1982-2017) and has a BS in Accounting from National College in South Dakota. He also has an Associate Degree in Business Administration and was awarded three meritorious promotions and two meritorious masts in the US Marine Corps.
Lyndon volunteers and works with several charities, including:
- Kiwanis International (Past Board Member)
- St. Vincent de Paul (Volunteer and Donor)
- St. Mary’s Food Bank (Donor)
- FBC Scottsdale (Chaneni House Food, Water, and Clothes Contributor)
Lyndon and Julie Larson have been married 44 years. Their oldest daughter and husband have 4 children in Olathe, KS. Lyndon and Julie’s youngest daughter lives in Gilbert, AZ.