A serial entrepreneur, Majid Abai has a 25+ years track record of founding, leading, operating, and advising high-tech and innovative companies on operational excellence, revenue growth, global expansion, and product innovation.
Previously, Majid has held the following executive positions:
- Chief Operating Officer – BeamLive, an IoT data and AI firm
- Chief Operating Officer – Qube Marketing, a digital marketing firm
- Chief Operating Officer – Roc Trade, a blockchain and crypto Fin-Tech firm
- Chief Strategy Officer – Apperson, a national educational print and digital firm
- Chief Executive Officer – MobileBits Corporation (OTCBB: MBIT) – an international provider of a Mobile discounts App
- Chief Executive Officer – Pringo, Inc. –a venture-backed SaaS social portal software firm
- Executive VP – Crescent Enterprise – a national IT consulting organization
- Founder & CEO – Seena Technologies – an information management consulting firm
- Chief Customer Success Officer – MagnaBid – a health-tech firm
Mr. Abai obtained a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Kean University of New Jersey. Mr. Abai has been a member of fiduciary and advisory boards for several for-profit & non-profit organizations. He coauthored the book Data Strategy, has published several articles, and was an adjunct professor of Information Management at UCLA for nine years.