Matthew Genot is a CEO Consultant with nearly 25 years of business experience including Startups, Executive Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Capital Funding, Sell-Side M&A transactions, Financial Analysis, Strategic Planning and Business Advisory.
Mr. Genot’s entrepreneurial background includes personally founding and selling multiple companies, as well as functioning in C-level and Executive Management positions, being responsible for 100’s of personnel across multiple states. Mr. Genot founded his first business at age 21 and fully understands the real-life experiences and struggles of business owners and CEO’s. With this experience, he connects with his clients and forms meaningful business relationships.
As a CEO Consultant, Mr. Genot has helped lead organizations by providing solutions that include raising capital, financial management, organizational development, process improvement, turn-arounds, scaling growth, mergers and acquisitions. He has helped numerous clients improve their organization, resulting in an increase in growth, profitability, efficiency, and valuation.
Mr. Genot specializes in lower middle market companies in various industries that include: Manufacturing, Distribution, Consumer Products, Medical Device, Construction, Food & Beverage, Software Development and Health & Wellness.
Mr. Genot has held executive leadership and CEO positions at various companies over the past 25 years. He holds a BA in Corporate Finance & Business Economics and a MBA with a concentration in Leadership Management from The University of Toledo.
Professional Services Career Highlights:
- CEO Consultant & Business Advisor at Integration BRG providing CEO services, business & financial analysis, strategic planning, organizational development, process improvement, capital funding, consulting & advisory services for lower middle market companies.
- M&A Deal Manager & Financial Analyst at eMerge M&A providing sell-side M&A advisory and analysis for lower middle market companies.
- Management Consultant & Business Analyst at Woodlands Consulting providing business & financial analysis, management consulting, and capital funding services.
- M&A Deal Manager at Lazarus Group providing M&A services for small size companies in Ohio.
- Regional Director of Quality at AZ Quality Services providing quality management solutions for the Automotive Industry in Canada, Michigan, and Ohio for all Major Tier 1, 2, & 3 Suppliers.
Mr. Genot is in the Tampa Bay, Florida, area and is married with a blended family of 7 children. He loves spending time with his family enjoying sporting events and the outdoors. He has served as a volunteer for various prison ministries and community outreaches over the past 25 years.