Phil is an experienced Chief Executive Officer, Chief Growth Officer, Chief Revenue Officer and “Dynamic Leader” with 35 years of large-scale management in the financial services industry and has technology experience with global financial services organizations and technology consulting firms.
He has deep knowledge in the global financial services industry with executive sales management, customer relationship management, retail and consumer banking; branch, mobile and call center technology, credit card processing, mortgage processing, insurance, wealth management, brokerage and capital markets.
He has extensive sales, practice management and delivery experience, and is very focused on delivering business value to organizations. He has also worked in other industries including Retail, Telecommunications, Healthcare and the Public Sector.
Phil was named 2007 ADA Father of the Year in Charlotte, NC. He has a BS in Business and Systems Analysis. His business philosophy is bringing shareholder and customer values to corporations. Phil has been involved in many charities and community interests:
- American Diabetes, Board Member (2014-2016)
- Father’s Day Council ADA, Co-Chair (2008-2009)
- SEAL NSW Regional Board (June 2014-2016)
- North Carolina Dance Theatre, Board of Directors (2005-2012)
- United Way Campaign Council, Board of Directors (2002-2007)
- Charlotte Rescue Mission, Board of Directors (2000-2003)
- American Diabetes Association Father of the Year (2007 & 2008)
Phil and his wife Dana own and operate the “Best” Cupcake Store, Gigi’s Cupcakes, in Charlotte, NC. Dana has been published in many articles and interviewed many times for news segments. They live in Charlotte and have three grown children: Philip Jr, Lily and Natalie.