Ross is known as an experienced Sales, Operations and Financial Management Professional with an ability to blend extensive background in sales, operations, and financial management to exceed company expectations. Throughout Ross’s career, he has held a number of significant roles, including:
- Executive Business Advisor (2018 to present)
- VP Property Services at Park Place Property Management (2017 to 2018)
- General Manager at Interstate Batteries of Boise (2011 to 2017)
- Sr Treasury Advisor and other Management Positions at Key Bank of Idaho (2005 to 2011)
Some career highlights include:
- 14 years in executive level operational & financial management
- 6 years managing 3 retail locations and wholesale distribution company
- 6 years in various banking positions, including business banking and treasury management
- 18 years in business development and sales management
- 16 years of in-depth financial statement analysis from a lending perspective as well as utilizing financial analysis to create overall company health and ongoing strategy
- Doubled company size during tenure
- Created inventory ordering and management process allowing for an increase in revenue without capital injection
- Led team to 3x sales growth in 2 years
- Survived teaching high school for 2 years
Ross helps his clients create metrics pulling key data from their operations and make decisions based on that data. He helps them uncover potential issues and build processes to address those issues, in short data-based decision making.
Ross holds a Bachelors degree in Math Education from Montana State University and an MBA from Northwest Nazarene University.
Ross has been married for 15 years and is the father of 3 girls (ages 11, 11 and 10). He enjoys golf, chasing kids around with various sports, such as basketball, softball, and horseback riding, as well as coaching, when needed. He grew up on a beef cattle ranch and wheat farm in a small town in central Montana. Ross is based in Boise, Idaho.