Sandra’s success in all areas and companies has been based upon her ability to handle and motivate extraordinary teams through normal operations, projects, and changes. Coaching is her leadership style. She works with people to challenge themselves, feel proud of being part of a team, and creating a sense of belonging.
Sandra encourages them to stay self-motivated and proud of their effort and process, not only their achievements. She’s always open and willing to help other areas and leaders. Some things she knows, but those she does not know, she is willing to ask and learn.
In most companies, Sandra has successfully designed, implemented and been held responsible of the operation of:
- The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Several area hubs throughout Latin America and the US
- Professional Standards and Compliance
- ERPs, ISO certifications, other local, regional, tax, market and company policies and procedures compliance, audit and standardization
- In most companies, I have successfully designed, implemented and been held responsible of the operation of: 1.- The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans 2.- Several area hubs throughout Latin America and the US. 3.- Professional Standards and Compliance. 4.- ERPs, ISO certifications, other local, regional, tax, market and company policies and procedures compliance, audit and standardization
- Change management
After Sandra separated from Ford, without established structure nor systems and resources available, she successfully completed the Due Diligence process to sell the Mexican Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary to a third party, without making the process public and keeping normal operations running; also, without a team.
Sandra summarizes her success in all areas and companies based upon her ability to handle and motivate extraordinary teams through normal operations, projects and changes.
Sandra’s business philosophy is: Do what you love and love what you do, while you get to do what you love. Change and stability are both part of the human experience. Responsibility is the name of the game- be able to respond to the best of your ability. Keep training. Be ready. Stay ready, strong and confident to face and handle whatever comes at you. Celebrate life.
Sandra does pro-bono work as a psychotherapist. She has provided training, support, and psychotherapy to children, after the September 2017 earthquake in Mexico City. Children that were just afraid, or lost material things, or lost family and friends. She has also provided emergency sessions to people who have needed, because of the effects of the actual pandemic.
Sandra has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Universidad del Valle de México, A.C. (Mexico City) 2009-2013. She obtained the Outstanding level in the National Evaluation. She also has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C. (Mexico City) 1989-1994, where she graduated with Honors.