Shelly is known as an innovative leader creating transformative change in business systems, teams, and individuals. Shelly’s leadership style is solidly grounded in achieving results through a balanced approach – aligning and engaging people, defining clear strategies, optimizing processes, and ensuring accountability. Over Shelly’s career, she has held a number of significant roles, including:
- Senior Consultant at Graves Consulting in Tulsa, OK (2020 – present)
- Owner/Managing Partner at Covey Rise, LLC in Tulsa, OK (2018 – 2019)
- COO at NPI in Tulsa, OK (2016 – 2019)
- EVP of Global McDonald’s Business at East Belt Bakeries in Chicago, IL (2013 – 2016)
- VP of People Systems (1992 – 2013), Senior Director – Six Sigma (2006 – 2007), Director of Business Development (2002 – 2006), Manager of Business Development (1999 – 2002), and various other roles (1992 – 1999) at The Bama Companies, Inc., in Tulsa, OK
Shelly holds a BS in Organizational Leadership from Northeastern State University, and has various certifications including a Six Sigma Greenbelt, Hogan Assessments, Strategic Organization and Coaching.