Stephen has 30 years of experience as a marketing executive and is sought after as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor. He worked for Warner Bros. at their HQ in Burbank, and has served as Chief Marketing Officer for several North American companies. Monaco led a tech startup with no outside funding through 40 consecutive quarters of profitable growth. He is one of the original official members of The IBM Futurist Group.
Stephen has held many significant roles throughout his career, including:
1) Principal at Monaco Consulting Group, providing fractional and virtual Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Services (2014 to present)
2) IBM Futurist (2015 to present)
3) Principal Consultant/Virtual CMO at Evolve Adaptive Marketing LLC (2007 to 2015)
4) Strategic Marketing Consultant at Technology Marketing Strategists (2002 to 2007)
5) CMO at Eruces (2001-2002); 6) Chief Sales Marketing Officer at Datastorm Technologies, Inc. (1986-1999); and 7) Market Researcher for Warner Bros. (1984-1985)
Stephen has an MBA in Marketing and e-Business from Cardiff University in Wales, a Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Stephen is based in Kansas City, Missouri.