Tim is a Senior Leader and strategic business consultant. His specialized experience includes: Leader of organization change, cyber governance, business risk management, cross functional consensus building, critical thinking, manufacturing, logistics, and information technology operations.
Over his career, Tim has held a number of significant roles including:
- Director, Acquisition at US Mission to NATO
- Board Chair, NATO Communications and Information Organization
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (C3ISR & IT Acquisition)
- Acquisition Executive, Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Innovation)
- Various afloat and shore assignments during career as US Navy Supply Corps Officer
Tim has a BS degree in Quantitative Business Analysis from the Pennsylvania State University, an MBA in Finance and Investments from the George Washington University and has completed doctoral studies on organizational change management at the University of Phoenix.