William works with owners and management teams to position themselves to attract non-dilutive permanent working capital to support growth, buy-outs, and turnarounds situations. His business philosophy is People do business with people they like.
William has a number of significant roles in his career, including:
- CEO and CFO at Brigade Holdings, Inc (2013 to 2020)
- CFO and Treasurer at Green Ballast Inc (2010 to 2013)
- CFO and Treasurer at Drive America (2005 to 2008)
- Partner at Alimnaski & Bethell (2003 to 2006)
- Interim CFO at Skynet Holdings (1999 to 2000)
- VP of Finance and Acquisitions at Aviation Holdings International (1999)
- Interim CFO at Communication Corporation of America (1998 to 1999)
William has a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from Dowling College and a Juris Doctorate from Touro College School of Law. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
William lives with his wife of forty years on Long Island, New York. When they are not doating on their four grandchildren, William and his wife spend their free time sailing.