A results-oriented and disciplined Senior Executive with 36 years of direct expertise and P&L responsibility for sales, manufacturing, financials, strategic planning and budgeting, logistics, business development and distribution. Being a team builder with a history of accomplishments in developing market penetration, relationship management, strategic problem solving, along with the ability to design and execute plans and actions that achieve positive financial results through sustainable sales and operational excellence. Jack has a proven record of identifying and capitalizing on international market opportunities for revenue growth that align with corporate goals, objectives and expectations, by applying proactive leadership, communication skills, and tactical innovative ideas to achieve total customer satisfaction in highly competitive international markets, focusing on the Oil, Gas, Specialty Chemical, Nuclear and Transportation Industries.
· Global Sales and Marketing
· Global Commercial Development
· Global Logistics and Distribution
· Global Manufacturing Operations
· Strategic Business Planning
· Health and Safety Management
· Hazardous Chemical Experience
· Employee Training and Retention
· Cost Containment & Profit Growth
· Foreign and U.S. Govt. Relations
· Continuous Improvement & Quality Control Management
· Customer/Client Relationships
· Crisis Management
· Supply Chain Management
· Financial Statement Analysis
· Internal Operational Controls
· Cash Flow Improvements
· Mergers and Acquisitions
· Business Operations Analysis
· Lean Manufacturing
· Consumer Segment Analysis
· Multi-plant Continuous and Batch Operations
Jack has a number of significant roles over his career, including: 1) President and CEO at Sasaluk, LLC in Houston – a commercial and residential real estate holding company (2016 to present), 2) President/CEO at NedCorp in Houston – a manufacturer of specialty fasteners (2010 to 2016), 3) President/CEO at Nedschroef Corp, Division of Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding in Houston – an international manufacturing and distribution company (2000 to 2010), and 4) President/CEO at Catalyst Resources, Inc., a Division of Laporte plc – a U.S. division of a European-based specialty chemical manufacturing and distribution company (1993 to 2000).
Prior to this time, Jack was a General Manager at Aztec Catalyst Company, a Phillips Petroleum Company (1981 to 1993). Jack has a BA in Zoology-Physiology and Chemistry from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and an MBA in Accounting/Finance from Case Western Reserve in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jack is based in Houston, Texas, Cleveland, Ohio, and San Diego, California.